|Model||Capacity||Volumen||Lenght||Weight||Nut||Across Flats||Replacement Blade|
|CN0024||135||–||471||4.8||M12 – M27||19 – 41||CRN24|
|CN0152||437||295.8||368||14.0||M27 – M52||41 – 80||CRN33-52|
|CN0180||1,134||478.8||435||40.0||M68 – M80||100 – 115||CRN0180|
|CN0224||135||47.1||207||3.7||M10 – M24||17 – 36||CRN0224|
|CN0233||345||155.8||270||12.2||M24 – M36||36 – 55||CRN0233|
|CN0324||135||49.0||296||4.4||M10 – M24||17 – 36||CRN0324|
CN – Hydraulic Nut-Splitters
- Designed to work in two different ways, depending on the material grade of the nuts, either cutting or deforming them.
- CN0024 Model with integrated pump, provides easier access for situations with limited access.
- CN0224 Model especially designed to cut the nuts of the guard rails.
- CN0324 Model, open design especially suitable for those situations when the normal design is not the best solution.
- Plastic carry box included for easy transport and tool protection.
- Relief valve on CN0024 to avoid overloading.
- All models are provided with a male ball quick coupler AZ3321.
- Caution: The tool cuts materials with a resistance lower than 500 N/mm² and deforms all materials up to a resistance of 1,250 N/mm².