|380-415V / 50-60 Hz / 3 phase|
|Outlets||Tank||Flow at 700 bar||Manual Valve HFM||Solenoid Valve HFE||Power|
HFM – HFE Split-Flow Powerpacks
- Simultaneous lifting system to power 2, 4, 6 or 8 single or double acting cylinders.
- Remote pendant to allow the independent control of the lifting or lowering.
- Simultaneous lifting with less than 2% flow difference between exits.
- Manual directional control valves (HFM) or push button controlled solenoid valves (HFE versions).
- Suitable for most of the applications where a uniform lifting is required. Maximum gap around 1mm.
- HFE solenoid valve powerpacks are supplied with a push button pendant with 5 metre cable.
- : roll bars, heat exchanger, wheel kit and push button remote control, to control all solenoid valves (HFE) or motor control (HFM).
- REMOTE PENDANT IN HFE
Allows the individual or simultaneous movement of each cylinder when lifting or lowering.
- Advance/retract switch selects the position of the solenoid valves.
- Individual buttons for each cylinder to operate them independently or at the same time.
- Simultaneous button moves all the jacks at the same time.
- To improve the control over the lowering of the cylinders it is highly recommended the use of .
- Can also be supplied with independent remote pendants for each exit.
- To make the retraction of the single acting spring return cylinders easier, once the movement has finished and the equipment is without load, a switch in the electric box allows the retraction of the cylinders without pushing any button.